Friday, January 2, 2009

My first Christmas!

For the holidays, Mommy and Daddy accompanied me on a train ride all the way to Washington, DC to visit Grandma and Grandpa Parr. I did just fine but had a rough first night... kept waking up in a strange crib, in a strange room, which made me cry about every two hours 'round the clock. I settled in the next day, however, and had no more nocturnal issues. Christmas was cool! I got to meet all my cousins for the first time, see Aunt Dede again, and bond with my grand-'rents. Here are the highlights:

Grandpa Parr is almost as high-larious as Daddy!


Grandma Parr read to me in both English and Spanish.


Here I am with Cousin Ellie...


...and Cousin Emily!

2 comments:

ET said...

these pics are so cute! i love the bow :)

LAYLA said...

Thank you! Your mom gave it to me!