Saturday, January 3, 2009

Muchos milestones

On the cusp of six months (!), I am accomplishing all sorts of things.
  1. I can put my feet in my mouth. Daddy says he'd have to break his leg four times to accomplish the same thing.
  2. I have graduated from screeching to honest-to-goodness babbling. To wit: "Blah-blah", "La-la", and even "Da-da" and "Ma-ma". The latter two send the 'rents into hysterics. I'm not sure why.
  3. During tummy time, I can push myself all the way up on my hands.
  4. I put absolutely everything and anything into my mouth.
  5. I can sit up when propped.
  6. I am eating solids a couple of times a day now. Peas are my favorite, but I'm not sure about Turkey. Perhaps I'll grow up to be a vegetarian.
  7. I am sleeping through the night without my 10:00 p.m. feeding.
  8. I sat in a high chair today for the first time.
  9. I'm getting more interested in books, especially chewing them.
  10. I have discovered static electricity -- see photo.

No comments: