Monday, February 9, 2009

7-Month Update!

I went on a hunger strike for a couple of days, which distressed Mommy and Daddy greatly, but my appetite has returned with a vengeance as you can see! I can hold my own bottle now and everything!



Here I am with our resident beagle. His real name is Buster, but Daddy calls him, "Bonehead" and Mommy calls him, "Move!" I like to touch his soft, silky ears and he tolerates me very well.



This is one of two piano-like instruments in my possession. The other one, shown above, was given to me by Aunt Cathy and Uncle Steve. In addition to piano, it also plays drums, trombone and banjo, plus counts and sings in English and Spanish! I practice every single day and expect to be playing Moonlight Sonata any minute now.



Daddy is as high-larious as ever. This is Mommy's favorite new picture of the two of us.



Wow! All that eating and music and romping with pets sure tires me out! Goodnight for now!

No comments: