Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day

My, what a busy weekend! My Grammy, Papa, Aunt Cathy, Uncle Steve, Great-Uncle Victor and family friend David descended on our house for something called, "Thanksgiving." Daddy cooked a bird that weighs the same as me (about 14 pounds), which everyone found high-larious for some reason. They stuffed their faces with all kinds of things, but I consumed a little rice cereal and was quite sated. After dinner, Cathy and Steve sang my baptism song, and Uncle Steve cracked me up. Here are some highlights:


My Great-Uncle Victor is 89-years-old, and a World War II veteran!


h
Uncle Steve had me in stitches.



My aunt and uncle are awesome singers, don't you think?

Mommy will be posting these and other Thanksgiving Weekend photos on YouTube in the next couple of days!

No comments: